Denielle is a lawyer and Anderson Gray’s Legal Operating Officer.
Denielle enjoys working at Anderson Gray Lawyers as it provides her with an opportunity to support those workers who are most vulnerable and may not have easy access to legal support.
Denielle works across the spectrum of workplace law but has a special interest in sexual harassment and discrimination matters.
Her clients benefit from her excellent attention to detail and her willingness to go the extra mile for them. Denielle is also caring, with a strong sense of ethics.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Denielle worked as a Business Banking Executive and as a Management Consultant. This experience enables her to assist clients at all levels including senior executives.
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Doctor of Law (J.D.)
- Bachelor of Business – Advanced Human Resource Management
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Australian HR Institute (AHRI), Member
- Australian Labour Law Association
- Industrial Relations Society of Queensland