Denielle enjoys working at Anderson Gray Lawyers as it provides her with an opportunity to support both employers and employees at all stages throughout the employment relationship.
Denielle works across the spectrum of workplace law but has a special interest in sexual harassment and discrimination matters.
Her passion is providing all employees and employers the opportunity to understand their obligations and protections and by drawing on over 17 years’ experience within the Business, Finance and Professional Services Sectors she brings to her client relationships, not only legal advice, but an ability to provide coaching and support in what can be highly emotional and stressful experiences.
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Doctor of Law (J.D.)
- Bachelor of Business – Advanced Human Resource Management
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Australian HR Institute (AHRI), Member
- Australian Labour Law Association
- Industrial Relations Society of Queensland